The Greece Golden Visa program enables an entire non-EU family, including dependent children up to age 24 and the parents of both spouses, to obtain permanent residency status in Greece within just 3 months (in some areas it takes less time) with a real estate investment of just €250,000. It is the most competitive permanent residency scheme in Europe.
Golden Visa In Greece enables visa-free travel to all countries of the Schengen zone, for up to 90 days in each 6 months period. It also offers an insurance policy for the future ensuring you always have a second place to call home. Recent legislation changes now enable PR holders to apply for Greece (EU) citizenship as well.
- Includes dependent children up to age 24 (initially the age of a child shouldn’t exceed 21, then s/he can extend till the 24th year of age)
- Includes the parents of both spouses
- 3 month processing time (in some areas it takes less time, i.e. Chania, Crete in 10 days)
- Gives the right to apply for EU citizenship
- Visa-free travel within Schengen zone
What Does Greece Golden Visa Mean?
This means that your family have the right to live freely in Greece or continue to live in your home country and use the permit whenever you need it. Greece is a superb base for travelling throughout Europe with its excellent flight connections to Europe and the rest of the world. Additionally, it offers a high quality of life, including modern medical facilities, shopping, natural beauty, sports, cultural events, a warm climate, and many private schools and universities with English as teaching language. As a Greece Golden Visa holder you are able to enjoy the same health and education rights as Greek nationals.
Who Qualifies For A Golden Visa In Greece?
Which Are The Requirements For A Greece Golden Visa?
- In cases of joint ownership, where the value of the property is €250.000, the residence permit is only granted if the owners are spouses with undivided ownership of the property. In all other cases of joint ownership, the Golden Visa in Greece is only granted if the amount invested by each of the joint owners is at least €250.000.
- If the owner has acquired the property through a legal entity, the applicant must own 100% of the company shares.
- Either a single or multiple properties with a combines value exceeding €250,000 are applicable.
How Can I Apply For A Greek Citizenship?
- they attend any school in Greece for 9 years, or
- they attend a secondary school in Greece for 6 years, or
- they attend a University in Greece.
An EU citizen is free to live, work, travel, receive healthcare or pursue education anywhere within the EU, including the UK. In fact, travel benefits extend way beyond Europe with Greek passport holders being able to travel visa free to an extensive list of countries.
Which Is The Process To Obtain The Greece Golden Visa?